Мои книги на ЛитРес:
Изучение английского языка по аудио диалогам из фильма с текстом, произношением и переводом слов.
- Professor Dumbly-dorr, my horses have traveled a long way. They will need attending to.
- Don't worry, Madame Maxime. Our gamekeeper, Hagrid, is more than capable of seeing to them.
- But you know, Monsieur Hagrid they drink only single-malt whiskey.
- You idiot!
- Your attention, please! I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks.
- For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the Department of international Magical Cooperation Mr. Bartemius Crouch.
- Bloody hell. It's Mad-Eye Moody.
- Alastor Moody? The Auror?
- Dark-wizard catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him. He's supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days.
- My dear old friend, thanks for coming.
- Stupid ceiling.
- Thank you.
- What's that he's drinking, do you suppose?
- I don't know, but I don't think it's pumpkin juice.
- After due consideration the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament. This decision is final.
- That's rubbish! That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!
- They're not too happy about that, then.
- The Goblet of Fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly. If chosen, there's no turning back. As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun.